Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

Another Glance at My Navel

I happened across another *fun* self-test today. Apparently I haven't completely lost my knack for giving the "right" answers on tests. Which reminds me of the stories about Timothy Leary being given tests he designed, to determine in which prison environment he should be confined.











Your Social Dysfunction:
Normal


Being average in terms of how social you are, as well as the amount of self-esteem you have, you're pretty much normal. Good on [sic] you.


















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Please note that we aren't, nor do we claim to be, psychologists. This quiz is for fun and entertainment only. Try not to freak out about your results.


Tags: pop psychology | self-test | traffic builder

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?