Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Bin There

New webtoy: where've ya been?

For sure I haven't been to Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, and Florida. I don't think I've been to North Dakota or Idaho or Montana, but I'd have to check some road maps to be really sure. Arkansas and Wisconsin...are a puzzlement.

create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.


World state wise that becomes the following (but all the states get counted because it is the whole country that is indicated)

create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands

Show me the equator: I have not been in the southern hemisphere (to see whether water really spins the wrong way when it flows down the drain, for instance).


Tags:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?