Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

XFN



A while back (Oct 2) I noticed this icon on somebody's web site. I was intrigued, and visited the link. It seems to me to be a lighter, easier, and less risky way than FOAF to indicate one's relationship to other people. I've finally gotten around to doing something about it: I added some tags to some of the links in the sidebar of this blog.

While I was at it, I removed (commented out, actually-- I never discard anything) the Alexa popularity counter (which was meaningless), and I changed my del.icio.us display, since I really have an awful lot of tags accumulated.

The "edit the template" system blogger provides for updating links and such is pretty dissuasive; I realize that I am "looking a gift horse in the mouth" (I don't have to pay to blog here) but I wonder whether bloggers here bother updating their link rolls.

Tags: :

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?