Saturday, June 27, 2009

 

Are Lesbians Homosexual?

There seems to be some doubt, as I discovered via a  survey/polling/consumer research company which very recently asked me to choose among the following options to classify myself (my translation of their French--which was probabably a translation from American).
  • heterosexual
  • homosexual
  • bi-sexual
  • lesbian
  • other
  • not sure
  • prefer not to answer


I don't know whether this was intended to manage quotas (as if... ) or to segment preferences of "sub-cultures" for marketing purposes...which seems pretty vain. But why are homosexuals and lesbians not just homosexuals?  Can a male, who decides he has enough offspring, become a male lesbian?  And what of "autosexuals," wankers male and female alike?

Identificateurs Technorati : , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?